Cobham Mill Open Day
The mill is open on the second Sunday of the month from April to October 2pm–5pm. The milling of corn is carried out during these openings, and a short video presentation about the mill and its restoration is shown at intervals.
Fresh produce farmers market held in Hollyhedge Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3DG (4th Saturday of each month)
Please join us at 2 pm, meeting by the Cricketers pub sign at the corner of Downside Common and Downside Road. Please bring gloves and we will supply high-viz jackets and litter pickers.
- Supplementary Planning Document Consultation (in support of the Local Plan)
- Feeding the Ducks in Cobham
- Another successful litter pick in Stoke D'Abernon
- Public meeting about Elmbridge Borough Council’s Local Plan consultation - 19 Sept 2019
- Elmbridge Borough Council (EBC) Local Plan consultation has begun