Volunteer for Heritage Day 2015The Cobham Conservation and Heritage Trust is a charity and relies on its volunteers for all it does.
Cobham Heritage Day is our major event each year and relies on lots of volunteers to make it successfull. You could help to make it special again this year by just volunteering a couple of hours.
It's a lot of fun and we have all sorts of jobs and activities to choose from. Here are just some examples:-
- Selling Duck Race tickets in Cobham on specific days leading up to Heritage Day or on Heritage Day itself.
- Putting out and collecting the bunting and decorations.
- Putting out and collecting the signage.
- Manning the car park.
- Meet and Greet the stallholders and helping them to find their allocated stall position.
- Assisting with the unloading and loading of stallholder vehicles.
- Helping with the launch of the ducks for the duck race.
- Collecting the ducks after the race.
- Marshalling the crowds during the duck race.
- Litter picking.