Tickets for the 7th Cobham Annual Duck Race are now on sale. All the tickets for the previous two years have sold out so we recommend you get your duck tickets soon.
The duck race starts at 4pm during Cobham Heritage Day (Sat 8th Sept 2012) and takes place on the river Mole between the Cobham Mill and Riverhill opposite the Old Bear Pub .
Tickets to sponsor a duck can be purchased for £1. Don't miss out on your opportunity to join in the fun and win one of the ten cash prizes. The first prize is £250.
Knight Frank Duck Race ticket sale dates:-
- Sat 18th August, 10am to 4pm at Hollyhedge Parade, Cobham
- Sat 25th August, 10am to 4pm at Hollyhedge Parade, Cobham
- Mon 27th August, 10am to 4pm at Downside Sports Day
- Fri 31st August, 10am to 4pm at Hollyhedge Parade, Cobham
- Sat 1st September, 10am to 4pm outside Waitrose, Cobham
- Thu 6th September, 6:45am to 9:30am at Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Train Station
- Fri 7th September, 10am to 4pm at Hollyhedge Parade, Cobham
The last few remaining tickets will be available to buy on the 8th September 2012 at Cobham Heritage Day (11am to 4pm).
All proceeds will go to the Cobham Conservation and Heritage Trust's ambitious Riverhill Regeneration Project. Registered Charity no: 282389