- “100 years ago in Cobham” poster trail Heritage Day competition
- Listed building at 49-51 High street and land behind – 2018/0903 and 2018/1937
- Three Farms Meadows/Former Wisley Airfield Development Appeal Dismissed
- February & May 2018 Newsletter Diary Dates Correction
- Local Children sow Poppy seeds at the Avenue of Remembrance
Become a Volunteer with Cobham Heritage
The Cobham Conservation and Heritage Trust is a local charity which relies on vounteers to help run the Trust, promote local history and conservation issues and organise fund raising events such as our annual Cobham Heritage Day. If you think you might like to join us, visit our Volunteer Vacancies page to find out which roles you might like to get involved with. We always try to make it fun.