Social Secretary Volunteer Required
Agree dates for the four Open meetings with all committee members well before the beginning of the year, and book dates with the Village Hall secretary.
Confirm with the Cobham Village Hall secretary before each meeting:
- That the meeting is going ahead on the agreed date
- PA needed
- Projector and screen needed
- Helpers for chairs and tables
Book speaker (if required) – agree fee, any other requirements (slides etc)
Within the week before meeting, check who is providing / helping with
- Soft drinks, biscuits etc
- Selling books, postcards etc
- Meet & greet
On the day of the meeting:
- Arrive around 7pm to oversee arrangement of chairs, tables, PA etc
- Greet speaker (if there is one) and ensure they have what they need
Treasurer will provide floats for raffle, wine & book sales, and collect proceeds at end of night. Pay helpers in cash (for tables & chairs). Pay invoice for hire of hall when issued.